Google

Cross Tattoo~Wordless Wednesday w/Linky

Cross Tattoo

Last week for my birthday I got myself a new tattoo on my right inner bicep.

I love it, how can you go wrong with a cross tattoo that says “FORGIVEN”?

Comments

1. 1

ouch! I have a small tattoo, I can only imagine how much that one hurt! looking good!

2. 2
    Bettie41 says:

I love this cross tattoo. The simplicity of the tattoo really interests me. Thank you for sharing the picture.
    Bettie41 recently posted..ppi claimsMy Profile

3. 3
    Frelle says:

I love your tattoo! beautiful.. cant wait till i get my first, later this year.
    Frelle recently posted..Wordless Wednesday and #iPPPMy Profile

4. 4
    MommyRed says:
  5. 5

awesome! i love it!
    thanks for sharing this photo:)
    Betty Manousos recently posted..Happy Valentine’s Day!My Profile

6. 6
    Mark says:

Exactly what kind of Mother-In-Law, to my son, are you going to be anyway???
    m.
    Mark recently posted.."Two of Hearts"My Profile

7. 8
    Teresa says:

I’m not a tattoo person, but it is a really interesting design, and I love the message.
    Teresa recently posted..Wordless Wednesday HensMy Profile

8. 9

That just gave me shivers – the good kind ;)
    Multi-Testing Mommy recently posted..Shopping Sundays: #Canadian Online #Shopping #DirectoryMy Profile

9. 10

wow girl! that is big! you are crazy brave! I don’t have ANY tattoos, but would LOVE to get one!
    Orangeheromama recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Sick on Valentines DayMy Profile

10. 11
    kewkew says:

Not a big fan of tattoos, but that is a very nice one. I also love the message.

11. 12
    Jennifer says:

it looks amazing!
    Jennifer recently posted..Chicken Soup for the Soul : Find Your Happiness GiveawayMy Profile

12. 13

It’s really beautiful.

13. 14
    Nolie says:

Very nice
    Nolie recently posted..The Stay at Home MomMy Profile

14. 15

That is awesome!!! It’s perfect :)
    Wendy [mapsgirl] recently posted..ww: women’s size 5?? (w/Linky)My Profile

Trackbacks

1. [...] up: Sustainable ways Wednesday, Hobo mama, I thought I knew mama, Sober Julie doing life,  Mom vs the boys, It’s ok to be weird, Tara’s view of the [...]

2. [...] up: Sustainable ways Wednesday, Hobo mama, I thought I knew mama, Sober Julie doing life,  Mom vs the boys, It’s ok to be weird, Tara’s view of the [...]