St Patrick’s day is synonymous with green beer but if you’re not drinking alcohol you shouldn’t miss out!
Here are a few fabulous non-alcoholic drinks recipes I’ve found which I think are perfect for celebrating St. Patty’s Day.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 drops of green food coloring in a blender
- Splash of seltzer water
- Dollop of whipped cream
- Combine milk, ice cream or frozen yogurt, extract, ice cubes, and food coloring in a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into glass, top with seltzer water and finish with a dollop of whipped cream.
Green Grape Glacier
Source: Colleen Graham, About.com
- 12 seedless green grapes
- 4 oz white grape juice
- 4 oz cold sparkling water
- Freeze the grapes until hard.
- Combine 10 frozen grapes and grape juice in a blender and process about 20 seconds, or until smooth and thick.
- Pour the grape mix into a highball glass.
- Add the sparkling water.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with the remaining 2 frozen grapes.
- 1/2 gallon rainbow sherbert
- 1 (2 liter) bottle of Sprite
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- kiwi wheels
- Pour sherbert into punch bowl, add frozen lemonade and blend
- Slowly pour Sprite in while stirring gently
- Garnish with kiwi
From our family to yours, Happy St. Patty’s Day! We hope you enjoy these non-alcoholic drinks, it’s so wonderful to have choices the whole family can enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
10 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
As the Autumn weather has set in I seem to be running around like mad. ...read more
Sober Sex? Dear God Help Me I'm Talking About It
At the age of 16 I was truly kissed for the very first time, sure ...read more
Link Up Your Crafts/DIY and Recipes! Be Awesome Linky Party
Monday means Be Awesome Link Party time so let’s get right to it! Here are ...read more
Mike's Story of Getting and Staying Sober
Mike's Story of Getting and Staying Sober When I came in I was defeated. I couldn’t hold ...read more