Earlier this spring I wrote about two contests being held by Inter-varsity camp, Pioneer Camp and Circle Square Ranch. These contests run until June 15th so I thought I should remind you and tell you more about each camp. The prizes are amazing, a trip for two to Punta Cana, a Mabels Labels pack AND a FREE Camp experience.
- 1 lake
- 1 pool
- primary focus activity is horsemanship
- smallest of the 4 Pioneer camps
- most extensive wilderness/tripping activities –> 5, 10, 20, days out in the wilderness with other campers
- LIT program (Leaders in training program)
Ontario Pioneer Camp
Has 3 main offerings:
- Adventure camp for ages 5-10, 2-1 camper to staff ratio, archery, mountain biking, swimming and arts and crafts
- Girls camp for ages 7-16, wilderness and day trip exploring, canoeing and kayaking, weekly theme or programs, 1 week wilderness trip
- Boys camp for ages 7-16, wilderness and day trip exploring, canoeing and kayaking, weekly theme or programs, 1 week wilderness trip
The British Columbia Camp (Pioneer Pacific, North Vancouver island)
- ocean driven
- whale watching
- water sports
- a unique camp experience
Encourages young lives to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically in an exciting, fun-filled and safe “adventure experience”. With 5 locations across Canada you can find a Circle Square Ranch in Arden ON, Austin MB, Brantford ON, Halkirk AB and Wolf Creek SK.
- more homogeneous
- focus upon horsemanship
- 1 site is on a lake
Disclosure-This post has been brought to you by Pioneer Camps. It is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.