A Delicious Chocolate Mocktail
With just a few ingredients, a little bit of heat and a snazzy glass the Cocoa Mock-Tini Mocktail is one of the most attractive drinks I’ve ever seen!
If you have a weakness for chocolate you’re going to thank me for this one!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 level tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups almond milk
- Lemon wedge
- Combine sugar and cocoa powder together in a small bowl.
- Set aside two tablespoons of the mixture on a plate.
- In a small saucepan bring the remaining sugar mixture, cinnamon and water to a simmer over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Slice into the lemon wedge; run the cut lemon around the edges of four martini glasses and dredge the wet rims through the sugar and cocoa mixture on the plate to coat.
- Pour one cup of almond milk into a cocktail shaker, add the cooled syrup and one cup of ice cubes. Shake vigorously until chilled and strain into two glasses. Repeat for remaining two glasses and garnish as desired.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.