As a Mom I’ve often been surprised at how quickly our girls grow out of their clothing. It’s so frustrating when I end up packing up clothing in brand new condition, feeling like I wasted money. There’s a new company called FlipSize that is planning on helping families to swap their clothing in a manner where we won’t feel like we’ve thrown money away.
How FlipSize works:
You just request a bag from FlipSize, then fill it with children’s clothing and then send it in to FlipSize. People sending in clothes can trade points earned for Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Babies R US, Paypal Cash or use them to buy clothes on Flipsize.ca.
- Children’s Clothing Size 12M – Size 12 in good condition and laundered
- Shoes: Sizes NB to Pre-School (Size 0 – 13.5 and Size 1 – 3 Pre-K)
- New with tags (NWT) items
- Coats, jackets, hoodies, hats. swimsuits and swimsuits
Visit the website for more details on what is accepted and not accepted, and what rewards can be earned.
Upgrade to a Gold Membership and get:
- wish list items reserved for you
- gold only discounts and promotions
- special access areas
You can win a $100 GC for Flipsize.ca!
To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway open to residents of Canada and closes on Feb. 22nd.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.