There is something about the change of weather which seems to give me more energy.
As the days are growing longer and the weather warmer our family is outside more and looking forward to the summer months eagerly.
This Strawberry Mango Mocktail recipe is one which my daughters and I concocted using the frozen fruit we had in the fridge. I’m looking forward to using fresh fruits soon but in the meantime we know you’ll enjoy it.
Strawberry Mango Mocktail Recipe
- 1 mango,(peeled, pitted and chopped if using fresh)
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 10 strawberries, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Sparkling water (if you are combining layers)
- Mint to garnish
- In a blender, puree strawberries, 1 tbs lime juice, and ice cubes, until smooth and divide amongst glasses.
- If planning on combining the layers pour in a dash of sparkling water.
- Rinse blender then puree the mango, orange juice, 1 tbs lime juice, honey, and ice cubes, until smooth and gently pour into glasses while trying to maintain a line separating the layers.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.