With Spring comes allergy season for so many of us. If you’re a person who lives with allergies or asthma you may not be looking forward to the onset of allergy season. There are a number of things people do to minimize the effects of allergins including using HEPA filter technology which is why I’m super excited to be reviewing the Hoover WindTunnel® Air Bagless Upright vacuum.
- Only 12.4 pounds – the lightest Hoover® full-size bagless upright available – easy to use
- WindTunnel® Technology – removes embedded dirt** and minimizes blowback or scatter
- Quick Fit™ Hose – one-touch releases handle for easy attachment to hose so you can
- Intuitive Power Controls – conveniently positioned where they should be – right at your
- Brushroll Shut-Off – automatically turns off when vacuum is put in upright position
- Fabulous Filtration – multi-cyclonic filtration system, rinsable filter and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3microns.
- Carry Handle – on top of dirt cup so you can easily lift the lightweight vacuum for moving up or down stairs
- 30′ Power Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Clear Nozzle with No Scuff Bumper – protects furniture and baseboards from scuffing and allows you to see Hoover® WindTunnel® technology in action
- Deep Recline Handle – lets machine recline flat to clean under furniture
- Limited 2-year warranty
- 3-in-1 Combination Tool
- 30″ Extension Wand – extends reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool – helps clean nooks and crannies
- Upholstery/Dusting Brush – helps get furniture clean
- 8′ Stair Hose – Attaches to the Quick Fit™ hose for 12 feet of cleaning reach on stairs without carrying your vacuum
My YouTube Review of the Hoover WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright vacuum
Hoover’s Allergy Defense Tips for Around the Home
- Keep windows closed during peak pollen periods
- Suck up pollen, dander and dust. Vacuuming is far more effective than sweeping at eliminating airborne particles – don’t forget spaces above cabinets, the tops of picture frames, wainscoting, windowsills, and baseboards.
- Limit outdoor activity on high pollen index days (ratings available through your local news provider or The Weather Network)
- Keep pollen build-up at bay by washing bedding every week in hot water
- Wash pets regularly to decrease the amount of pollen that is tracked into your home by frisky pets
- Keep family pets off furniture and remove them from bedrooms as much as possible to avoid dander deposits
WIN a Hoover WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright vacuum
One lucky Canadian reader will WIN a Hoover WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright vacuum of their own! Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Winner must be 18+ and will have 48 hours to respond. Contest ends June 10th, 2013.
Disclosure: I was provided a Hoover WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright Vacuum for review purposes but all opinions are my own.