As the summer is coming to a close many of us are scrambling to prepare our children for their upcoming school year. I’m pleased to announce that I have partnered with This Lil Piglet, Mommy Matter and Life on Manitoulin to offer you all an amazing Back To School giveaway with Telus! The #TelusBack2School event will be one everyone in Canada should enter, the prizes are amazing.
Telus has kindly given us 2 devices to giveaway, this means that one person will win a BlackBerry Q5 and another will win the Samsung Galaxy Note 8!
Know a teen begging for a smartphone? Win some serious back-to-school shopping points with the BlackBerry Q5 from TELUS – it’s the perfect device for youth/teens looking for their first smartphone. Similar in functionality to the BlackBerry Curve 9320, but with the power of the new BlackBerry 10 platform, the BlackBerry Q5 will provide all of the features that BlackBerry fans know and love, at a price point and intricacy level that makes sense for a ‘starter device’. Here are some of the most unique BlackBerry Q5 features to get excited about:
- BlackBerry Instant Action lets you find anything on your BlackBerry right from the home screen, in an instant.
- BlackBerry Pictures Editor allows your inner artist to shine with tons of design and crop features and 16 photo filters to choose from like Lomo, Sepia and Watercolour.
- Time Shift mode and Story Maker – the perfect pair, Time Shift captures the perfect moment in every picture, while Story Maker weaves the photos together in a few simple swipes, complete with music and titles.
- BlackBerry® Tag (NFC) makes it easy to add friends to BBM, share photos, connect to an NFC-enabled accessory and discover hundreds of apps.
Learn more about the BlackBerry Q5 from TELUS, available for just $49 on a two-year term.
Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0 4G LTE
Highly-portable, super smart and great for keeping track of to-dos, college class itineraries and everything else to keep you organized and connected for back-to-school season, the LTE-enabled Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0 is now available at TELUS with Easy Tablet interest-free financing options. This hot new tablet represents the evolution of the popular Note series with advanced features that include:
- S Pen – The perfect tool for jotting down notes in class, personalizing emails, creating works of art or just doodling (after all, they say doodling makes you smarter!).
- Air View – S Pen can help you preview content without actually opening documents.
- Peel Smart Remote – Manage your TV, cable, satellite, DVD player and Blu-ray
while on-the-go, thanks to this universal remote that is compatible with any TV.
- AllShare Play – Share your favourite videos, photos and music across your connected devices while viewing content from anywhere.
Learn more about the Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0 from TELUS, available for $579.
TELUS Easy Tablet Program
TELUS’ new Easy Tablet program is just one of the many ways that TELUS can help keep student’s bills in check, and will give parents peace of mind! With TELUS Easy Tablet, customers can purchase a brand new tablet from any TELUS store across the country at a low upfront cost, paying off the remaining balance over a set term in equal monthly payments (over a one or two-year term, completely interest free). For example, you can get your hands on the new Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0 at TELUS for a cool $99 upfront + $20/month over two years, or $339 up-front + $20/month for one year. Thanks to these financing options, TELUS customers will get unmatched flexibility to purchase the hottest tablets for back-to-school!
Learn more about TELUS’ Easy Tablet program.
Moving a plane or train-ride away from home for school? The TELUS SharePlus plan includes unlimited nationwide talk and text so you can talk to your family and friends all over the country without worrying about overages or long distance charges. But what will make Mom and Dad really happy is this plan’s data sharing ability: with TELUS SharePlus, you can share data across multiple devices and people within the same household – so you can share with your favourite student (and keep track of their usage, too). Best of all, smartphones and tablets can be added without having to increase data – they just share data from the same bucket and everyone in the household will get full value of the data that was purchased. So the more devices you add, the bigger the savings.
TELUS SharePlus is all about simplicity, choice and value with less commitment. Here’s how the plan works:
- Step 1: Pick Your Device – Either purchase a device outright or bring your own device and get unlimited nationwide talk and text for just $35 a month. A device in the Smartphone Lite category on a two-year term which includes mid-tier devices (such as the Samsung Ace II X), is a $45 entry point and then up to $55 for high-end devices in the Smartphone category like the Samsung GALAXY S4 or BlackBerry Q10.
- Step 2: Pick Your Data Package – With data sharing, the primary account holder adds the desired bucket of data to their plan and additional devices or people on the same account can simply share data with the primary account holder.
Learn more about TELUS SharePlus.
ENTER TO WIN
Entry is simple, just fill in the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway runs until September 24th, the winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond. Giveaway open to Canadian residents 18+.