Fall is around the corner which means tans are fading and the colours of the season are changing. For many of us this creates a feeling of excitement; it’s the time of year when our clothing styles and colours change as well as our cosmetics.
As I am looking through my cosmetics from last Autumn I’m realizing it’s time to replenish and restock to keep up with the current trends. This can be an expensive exercise but Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart has some excellent promotions right now which I plan to take advantage of!
What is Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart.?
Murale is a one of a kind beauty store. There are 6 stand alone Murale stores, plus an eCommerce site, filled with the best beauty products from around the world. Murale focuses upon providing a high level of expertise uniquely suited to each individual shopper.
You can find Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart at the following locations or online at Murale.ca
- Toronto, Shops at Don Mills
- Vancouver, Oakridge
- Calgary, South Centre
- Edmonton, West Edmonton Mall
- Montreal, Place Ville Marie
- Ottawa, Bank and Laurier
Fab & Free For Fall
There are two fantastic opportunities that Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart is offering this Fall. Each are worth taking advantage of!
Part 1 Monday, September 9 – Sunday, September 22, 2013.
Receive a free cosmetics bag with 20 deluxe samples worth over $288 when you spend $125 or more. Each Fab & Free tote will include a booklet with product information about each deluxe sample.
Products Included In the Cosmetics bag
- B. Kamins – Nia-Stem Serum Kx – 6g
- Benefit – Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain – 2.5ml
- Bioderma – Sensibio H20 – 20ml
- Caudalie – Hand and Nail Cream – 15ml
- Clarins – Satin-Smooth Body Lotion – 30ml
- Clinique – High Impact Mascara in Black – 3.5ml
- Darphin – Stimulskin Plus Rejuvenating Lifting Serum – 2ml
- Deborah Lippmann – Don’t Tell Mama Nail Laquer – 8ml
- Dr Roebuck’s – Face – 25mL
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum – 7ml
- Eve Lom – Cleanser and Cloth – 5ml
- Juice Beauty – Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer – 7ml
- Lancôme – Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector- 7ml
- Lancôme – Hypnose Star Mascara – 2ml
- Ojon – Rare Blend Oil – 6ml
- Prevage – Advanced AntiAging Serum- 5ml
- Rodial – Glamtox Day SPF 15 – 15ml
- Shiseido – Eudermine Moisturizer- 8ml
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer – 5ml
- StriVectin-TL – 360° Tightening Eye Serum – 7ml
Part 2: September 23, – October 13, 2013.
The Fab & Free Booklet includes an Optimum Bounce Back Offer (coupon): Receive 8,000 Optimum Points when you spend $75 or more at Murale on our featured regular sized Fab & Free products. This offer is available in-store only and coupon must be presented at the time of purchase. When a customer comes back from September 23 – October 13, 2013 and spends $75 or more (before tax) which includes a product that was featured in the Fab & Free booklet.
So go check it out, personally I love the idea of being able to try out different items at a lower price. When I know which ones I love I can return to the store and buy the full sizes and earn bonus Optimum Points!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post through my ad network, SheBlogs Media, for Shoppers Drug Mart. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.