It’s back! CAA had such great success with last year’s Game of Life that they’ve brought it back and they’ve amped up it up.
Game of Life 2013
This year they’re still offering a fun game but it’s BETTER!
- Over 2,700 daily prizes to give away! Valued at over $200 each.
- Bonus entries! Play games within the Game of Life to earn more entries
- Mobile gaming! This year you can play on the go, grab your phone or tablet and you can play when not at a desktop.
- Choose 1 of 3 trips for the Grand Prize; a Polynesian Escape, Florida Family Fun or Danube River Cruise.
How to Play the Game of Life
Setting up your profile to play is super-simple!
- Begin by logging in, each player begins with $2000 game dollars.
- You can use game dollars to purchase a game CAA membership which provides you with opportunities to move through the game with fewer bumps in the road.
- Spin the wheel to make your move. You may gain or lose dollars, advance or go back on the board, win an instant prize or be entered into the Grand Prize if you happen upon an in-game challenge.
- When your car arrives at the airport your game becomes an entry in the Grand Prize draw.
- Share the contest on Facebook
- Share all the Facts and Instant Prizes on Facebook
- Tweet about the contest
- Invite your friends to play and they register for the contest
- Sign up to receive email communications and more information on CAA Magazine online and the CAA Member panel
- Successfully complete a partner game play challenge
- Share the CAA video
- Polynesian Escape – 11-day trip for two people to French Polynesia (Papeete, Moorea and Bora Bora) valued at $10,000 CAD
- Florida Family Fun – 8-day trip for four people to Orlando theme parks valued at $9,000 CAD
- Danube River Cruise – 11-day escape for two people from Prague to Budapest valued at $10,000 CAD
Who wouldn’t want to WIN these amazing prizes? Good Luck friends, I’ll be playing right along with you!
CAA South Central Ontario is a not-for-profit auto club which also offers travel deals, home insurance, travel insurance and auto insurance. There are more than 1.9 million CAA members in South Central Ontario and over 5.9 million members in Canada.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.