When my daughters were babies we tiptoed around the house, praying not to wake them. Carrying a little monitor around with me alerted me when they were awake, but I was often found opening their squeaky door to peek in on them…which also often found them startled awake. These days there is a FANTASTIC option which I only wish I’d had, the Summer Infant Baby Touch® 2 Digital Color Video Monitor.
The Baby Touch® 2 Digital Colour Video Monitor reminds me of a miniature tablet; with touch screen capabilities on the 3.5″ video screen, you can keep an eye on your baby without having to peek in on him and risk the chance of waking. Thank you to Stacey of ThisLilPiglet for photos of her gorgeous wee man.
The monitor is easy to use; once you initially plug in the monitor and set the video monitor into position, the receiver monitor can easily manipulate the direction of the camera to move around the room remotely.
The receiver displays the room temperature so you can ensure baby won’t be overheated and by the push of a button, a fussy baby can be soothed by the sound of your voice remotely.
The video monitor automatically converts to black and white night vision and continues to make monitoring my baby easy from day to night.
Interestingly enough, the Baby Touch® 2 Digital Color Video Monitor works well for sneaky toddlers too. On one specific morning not too long ago, Stacey from ThisLilPiglet could hear her baby chattering only to view her toddler sitting inside his crib, books in hand. Before long she was explaining the pictures in the book to her baby brother. Had she not been able to watch closely from the monitor and to speak in to remind her to sit still, she might have been worried but I watched for awhile and watched a very touching moment unfold before her.
Award-winning touch screen baby monitor is the ONLY one of its kind. Featuring an innovative, high resolution 3.5″ color video screen and an easy-to-use touchscreen interface, the Baby Touch Boost gives parents controls right at their fingertips to conveniently and securely see baby, day or night.
- 100% digital technology for privacy and security, with a range up to 600-feet
- Expandable system – add cameras to monitor multiple children or rooms, up to 4 total (extra cameras sold separately, item #28850) with video and audio auto-scan between rooms
- Nightlight with remote on/off
- Handheld portability with rechargeable batteries, and convenient re-charge docking base, built-in belt clip, and kick-stand for tabletop convenience
- Adjustable volume and brightness controls
- Sound activated LED lights, power-save video on/off and low battery and out of range indicators.
- Wall-mounting hardware included, adjustable/swivel design allows for optimal positioning on baby.
If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for more people on your list, make sure to check our the rest of our Holiday Gift Guide features.
WIN a Summer Infant Baby Touch® 2 Digital Color Video Monitor
Summer Infant has provided one monitor valued at $269.99 to giveaway to one very lucky US OR Canadian reader. To enter you must be 18+. Simply fill in the form below to enter, giveaway ends December 5th. Winner has 48 hrs to respond.
Disclosure: I was provided with product in exchange this review. All opinions are my own
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.