30 Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes – Because I’m 4 Years SOBER!

Today is the day when I celebrate being 4 years SOBER! This journey has been HARD, every day I must acknowledge my desire to drink and defeat it. I’ve shared with you all so much of my journey; stories about recovery, my family and my faith….all of which have kept me accountable and your comments and responses have lifted me up when I most needed it.

I thank you from the most precious place in my soul. Thank you for being that faceless entity who can give me the strength. For being a friend who has read, listened and engaged with me in this spot on the internet.

Today I cannot shake your hand or give you a hug to show my thanks but I can share my heart.

4 years sober

By God’s grace I’ll continue on this path with a sober mind, a strong body and a well secured faith. Now come along friends and let’s choose one of these 30 fantastic non-alcoholic drink recipes to toast with!

30 Non Alcoholic Drink Recipes

Homemade Fruit & Veggie Juice

Layered Tropical Smoothie

Bananaloupe Smoothie

Purple Detox Smoothie

Raspberry Limeade Mocktail

Fizzy Strawberry Lemonade

strawberry+lemonadeSome other fantastic non-alcoholic drinks you should check out:

Paleo Strawberry Clementine Smoothie

Italian Cream Soda

Strawberry Cooler

Pink Lemonade Mocktail

Fruit-abulous Spritzer

Cherry Lemonade

1. Debora Marques says

Congratulations for this amazing accomplishment, may God keep giving you the strength to continue serving as an inspiration to all of us. In Him we are more than conquerors!

Huge Congrats Julie :) I’ve been going over my rehab papers the last few days and have come to the conclusion that it’s been roughly 6 years since I’ve been recovered. The urges still appear but I’ve learned to distract myself. You’re an inspiration to people everywhere :)
    Jason recently posted..Yummy Rainbow Cookies from a Jar recipeMy Profile

3. Trish Wild says

Congratulations Julie! That’s a great achievement and you look soooo healthy! You have a great support group and your fans love you! By the way these drink look amazing and I will be making some of them. Mmmmm Pumpkin Spice Latte.
    Enjoy, Live, Love & Laugh Always!

4. Melinda L. says

Thanks for the delicious, non-alcoholic recipes. I have been trying to cut down on my alcohol consumption for personal reasons. Congrats on being 4 years sober, may there be many more :)

5. Lacy says

Thanks so much for these! I don’t drink either. It’s been 5 1/2 years for me, but I love a tasty mocktail!

6. Ronald G says

I have not touched an alcoholic drink since my dad died in 1193…I don’t drink coffee, so now I am hooked on diet coke, even though I know the dangers of aspertame…thank you so much for the options you have given me to try

7. Jen L says

This is awesome, I don’t mind an alcoholic drink, but when I’m really thirsty I find they dry me out! I am pinning these for sure :) Thanks Julie.