Welcome to the 3rd week of our Be Awesome Linky Party!
I hope you have some fantastic recipes, DIY and craft projects to share.
Be sure to head over to my fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
This week I shared a tip that is utterly brilliant, I wish I’d know years ago How to Cut a Watermelon for Kids. How GREAT is this?
Last week we had 133 incredible projects and recipes linked up and I have chosen a few to feature this week. If you’d like yours featured next week, remember to link back to this party.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.