When I met my husband he lived with roommates, one of whom made cheesecakes almost daily. Think on that for a moment…this woman was brilliant in the kitchen and she made my man’s very favourite dessert multiple times a week! My poor husband had NO idea how much he would miss his cheesecake….
So when I want to WOW Brad, I just whip up a cheesecake style of dessert and he is a happy man. The classic cheesecake is his favourite but he has also been enjoying different types of cheesecake desserts. My Berry Rhubarb Parfait No-Bake Cheesecake and my Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie are 2 that he asks for often.
I’m always looking for ways to bring cheesecake to the table to make him smile and today I’m pleased to be sharing a Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse which I think you’ll all enjoy. It’s super simple and delicious.
Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 package raspberry Jello (4 serving size)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- Additional raspberries and Cool Whip for garnish, if desired
- Add the raspberry Jello to a bowl and stir in boiling water until completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a blender, add raspberries, cream cheese, cold water, vanilla extract and the raspberry Jello mixture.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl. Whisk in Cool Whip.
- Spoon the mixture into your serving bowls. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, top with raspberries and Cool Whip
- Makes 4 to 6 servings depending on how large you make each serving.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.