Autumn brings us so much local produce we can’t resist getting creative. My husband’s favourite food is cheesecake…almost any kind will do and this season we’re all about pumpkin. This recipe is a simple No-Bake Pumpkin cheesecake which I hope you’ll all enjoy like my husband does.
With a no-bake recipe I find I have time to whip it up and serve in adorable little mason jars which aren’t just adorable, they make it simple for transporting to work. YUM!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Package of Graham Crackers
- 1⁄2 cup cold whole milk
- 1 small box (6-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp homemade pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 C Pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 C Cool Whip
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix:
(Makes 2 tablespoons, store in jar with lid)
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
Small Mason Jar
- Break up the graham crackers, put them into a zip lock bag. Using a rolling pin, roll over the crackers several times until they are crushed.
- Add the pudding mix and spices to a bowl, pour in the milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the pumpkin puree whisking to blend into the pudding, spice and milk mixture.
- Spoon in the thawed Cool Whip until thoroughly combined.
- Place bowl into the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Chill a mixing bowl and beaters in a freezer until chilled.
- Remove from the freezer, pour in the heavy cream. Beat the cream on medium until it begins to form a peak.
- Gradually add in the sugar a little at a time.
- Add the vanilla. Continue to beat until the mixture forms a stiff peak.
Layering in the mason jar:
- First layer the crushed graham cracker crumbs. Spread evenly throughout the bottom of the jar.
- Spoon in equal amounts of the pumpkin cream mixture.
- Top with a generous helping of freshly made whip cream.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.