We live in suburbia Ontario and things are changing, our crime rate rises each year and frankly I don’t feel as safe as I once did. I’ve recently been doing a bit of research and really like the Rogers Smart Home Monitoring System.
Rogers have figured it all out, with this system you can turn lights on or off or see who is at your front too remotely while not at home!
The Rogers Smart Home Monitoring System features:
- real time 24/7 monitoring,
- instant customizable alerts,
- view and control your home remotely,
- automate sensors, thermostat, lights and appliances,
- save energy and save money,
- and more.
Rogers is giving away a Smart Home Monitoring System to one very lucky Ontario resident!
When you go to rogerssmarthome.com contest there are 4 quick ‘n easy steps to enter:
- Page 1: Enter the contest by providing your contact information
- Page 2: Answer a “what’s important to you” question
- Page 3: Check the boxes that apply to you (4 survey questions)
- Page 4: Share! Increase your chances of winning by sharing via social channels/email (there are simple share buttons for Facebook, Twitter & Email) but you can share it other places as long as you use your PURL.
Prize valued at $1,518.83 each and includes:
- 1 Touchpad
- 3 Door/Window Sensors
- 1 Motion Detector
- 1 Key fob
- 1 Camera
- 1 Thermostat
- 1 Lamp Control
- Service for one year
Disclaimer: Sober Julie Doing Life is not responsible for any changes Rogers may make, choosing the winner or shipping this prize. We have been hired by a marketing company on behalf of Rogers Smart Home to share this contest with you.