St Patrick’s day is synonymous with green beer but if you’re not drinking alcohol you shouldn’t miss out!
Here are a few fabulous non-alcoholic drinks recipes I’ve found which I think are perfect for celebrating St. Patty’s Day.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 drops of green food coloring in a blender
- Splash of seltzer water
- Dollop of whipped cream
- Combine milk, ice cream or frozen yogurt, extract, ice cubes, and food coloring in a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into glass, top with seltzer water and finish with a dollop of whipped cream.
Green Grape Glacier
Source: Colleen Graham, About.com
- 12 seedless green grapes
- 4 oz white grape juice
- 4 oz cold sparkling water
- Freeze the grapes until hard.
- Combine 10 frozen grapes and grape juice in a blender and process about 20 seconds, or until smooth and thick.
- Pour the grape mix into a highball glass.
- Add the sparkling water.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with the remaining 2 frozen grapes.
- 1/2 gallon rainbow sherbert
- 1 (2 liter) bottle of Sprite
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- kiwi wheels
- Pour sherbert into punch bowl, add frozen lemonade and blend
- Slowly pour Sprite in while stirring gently
- Garnish with kiwi
From our family to yours, Happy St. Patty’s Day! We hope you enjoy these non-alcoholic drinks, it’s so wonderful to have choices the whole family can enjoy!