Marks Work Wearhouse has been having an exciting month as they’ve launched their Fall/Winter collection and unveiled an Ontario wide rebrand. As if that’s not enough, they’ve also launched their new website Marks.com.
What’s new atMarks Work Wearhouse on Marks.com
- Products available online –The new site will offer up to 2,000+styles with shoppers being able to view all the available product colours and availability in stores across Canada
- Wish List – Putting together your holiday wish list? Start with Marks.com new Wish List feature allowing you to record all your favourite items and styles
- Self-serve customer history/ customer order status –Keep organized with Mark’s new tracking features helping you stay informed of past purchases and allowing you to check the status of current orders
- Faster delivery of online orders –Marks.com will continue to use our Fast Find service to fulfill all online orders. With the re-launch of Marks.com we’ve improved this service to deliver customers their orders even faster! 3-5 business days (up to 7 days in remote areas)
- Gift Card Redemption and balance check –Gift giving is made easy with Marks.com as gift cards can now be redeemed online with shoppers being able to check their balance at any time
- Spend and Saves Online – Shoppers will be able to access great deals at Marks.com using Spend and Saves when purchasing online
- Online Events– Mark’s is now able to hostspecial events including Ladies Night online offering Canadians the great discounts and promotions available in stores
- Store Inventory Check – Not sure if your local Mark’s has the item you want? Use the new Store Inventory Check to track down your favourite fashions and finds from Mark’s
- Compare Tool – Compare up to four products to find the best fit, style and cut for you!
WIN $25 Marks Work Wearhouse Gift Card
To celebrate the launch of Marks.com I have been given one $25 gift card to giveaway to a reader who lives in Canada!
Entry is simple, just fill in the Rafflecopter form below, winner will be chosen on November 14th and have 48 hours to respond.