A Delicious Chocolate Mocktail
With just a few ingredients, a little bit of heat and a snazzy glass the Cocoa Mock-Tini Mocktail is one of the most attractive drinks I’ve ever seen!
If you have a weakness for chocolate you’re going to thank me for this one!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 level tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups almond milk
- Lemon wedge
- Combine sugar and cocoa powder together in a small bowl.
- Set aside two tablespoons of the mixture on a plate.
- In a small saucepan bring the remaining sugar mixture, cinnamon and water to a simmer over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Slice into the lemon wedge; run the cut lemon around the edges of four martini glasses and dredge the wet rims through the sugar and cocoa mixture on the plate to coat.
- Pour one cup of almond milk into a cocktail shaker, add the cooled syrup and one cup of ice cubes. Shake vigorously until chilled and strain into two glasses. Repeat for remaining two glasses and garnish as desired.