As a Mom I’ve often been surprised at how quickly our girls grow out of their clothing. It’s so frustrating when I end up packing up clothing in brand new condition, feeling like I wasted money. There’s a new company called FlipSize that is planning on helping families to swap their clothing in a manner where we won’t feel like we’ve thrown money away.
How FlipSize works:
You just request a bag from FlipSize, then fill it with children’s clothing and then send it in to FlipSize. People sending in clothes can trade points earned for Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Babies R US, Paypal Cash or use them to buy clothes on Flipsize.ca.
- Children’s Clothing Size 12M – Size 12 in good condition and laundered
- Shoes: Sizes NB to Pre-School (Size 0 – 13.5 and Size 1 – 3 Pre-K)
- New with tags (NWT) items
- Coats, jackets, hoodies, hats. swimsuits and swimsuits
Visit the website for more details on what is accepted and not accepted, and what rewards can be earned.
Upgrade to a Gold Membership and get:
- wish list items reserved for you
- gold only discounts and promotions
- special access areas
You can win a $100 GC for Flipsize.ca!
To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway open to residents of Canada and closes on Feb. 22nd.