Recently I attended the Food Bloggers of Canada Conference where I had the pleasure of finally meeting the fine folks from KitchenAid Canada. I say finally because I’ve been trying to get in touch with the PR department at KitchenAid Canada for quite some time.
You see, my husband’s company does all the shipping for KitchenAid and we are definitely fans of their products. From my apple green mixer to my food processing wizard, my kitchen is littered with some of KitchenAid’s finest products.
When they offered to send me the KitchenAid Architect Series 5 Speed Hand Blender I actually squealed. This is a small appliance I don’t have and I just knew I’d love to try it out.
The Low Down on the KitchenAid Architect Series 5 Speed Hand Blender
- Detachable stainless steel mixing shaft reaches an immersion depth of 8 inches
- 5 speed setting and variable control dial
- 3 interchangeable bells, scratch guard, cup with lid, chopper, whisk, storage case
- Calibrated 1 litre capacity container
- Mixing container is composed of clear plastic with a sealing lid and a non-slip ring on the base; BPA free
- Handle features ergonomic soft rubber insert
- Dishwasher safe mxing shaft and container
- 1 year warranty
The first time I used the blender I made my Cocoa Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie with ease, I was quite impressed!
Rather than write about my experience using this product I decided to do a few videos which I’m sure will give you a fuller understanding how it performed. Please excuse my “uhhh” deer-in-headlight looks and focus upon the blender as it’s much more impressive.
And now onto a Mocktail!
So tell me what you think, isn’t this a FAB product….and how did you like my video?
Head on over to the KitchenAid Canada Facebook Page where you’ll find more information and all that’s new.