Welcome to the 3rd week of our Be Awesome Linky Party!
I hope you have some fantastic recipes, DIY and craft projects to share.
Be sure to head over to my fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
This week I shared a tip that is utterly brilliant, I wish I’d know years ago How to Cut a Watermelon for Kids. How GREAT is this?
Last week we had 133 incredible projects and recipes linked up and I have chosen a few to feature this week. If you’d like yours featured next week, remember to link back to this party.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!