Happy Monday friends, I hope your day has been fantastic! Once again it’s time for the Be Awesome Linky Party where you can link up your recipes, crafts and DIY projects!
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
This week’s features were chosen by Angie from Echoes of Laughter.
Check out these fabulous projects that were linked up last week!
Fajita Night By Life Is A Party
Pool Deck Makeover by Small Home Big Start
Vintage Summer Postcard Candles from Crafty Lumberjacks
Scrap Wood Sail Boat by AKA Designs
I loved all of these fabulous projects!
And here what some of our hostesses have been up to this week:
Watermelon Lemonade Cool Treats by Virginia from Fynes Designs
Grilled Peaches from Julie at Sober Julie
DIY Water Spray Table from Crystal at Sew Creative
5 Tips For Creating A Glamping Tent from Angie at Echoes of Laughter
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!
Leave a Reply