What better thing to do on a Holiday Monday than share some AWESOME crafts, DIY projects and recipes? Welcome to this week’s Be Awesome Linky Party!
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
This Shirley Temple recipe from This Lil Piglet looks delicious!
These 35 Easy School Lunchbox Ideas from A Pretty Life will definitely help my planning!
This Coconut Curry Chicken Soup from Satori looks amazing, a must try!
Suburble showed How to Make Your Own Beeswax Candles.
This week’s features are inspired by back to school!
This Celery Apple Salad by Mommy Moment would make a great addition to your kids school lunches!
These Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies by Vintage Zest would be perfect for those busy weekday mornings!
What great soup recipe to send with your kids for lunch! Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup by About A Mom.
This School Supply Back to School Teacher’s Gift by The Happy Scraps is a great idea!
This is a fun way to send fun messages with your kids as they go off to school! Love this DIY Chalkboard Lunchbox by Homemaking Hacks!
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!