Typically, my Christmas Day Desserts are made from scratch but the last few years I have found myself spending more time in the kitchen than with my guests on the big day. Epicure was introduced into my life and since then has helped make my holiday meals simple, fast and delicious.
Epicure offers clean eating with real, whole and gluten-free ingredients and innovative cookware. Clean products and recipes work together to form timesaving, practical solutions for real life situations.
4 Delicious Christmas Day Desserts
1.) Eggnog Cheesecake – Made with the Eggnog Cheesecake Mix; it tastes like the drink, vanilla bean, nutmeg & cinnamon. Alternatively, make with yogurt & a gingersnap crust or bite-size using Perfect Petites.
- Cinnamon 68 g 2.4 oz / 68 g 2,4 oz – A versatile spice; use for more than just baking! Try it in oatmeal, Mexican sauces, or smoothies; season roasted root vegetables & spiced nuts.
- The Multipurpose Pot 2 L (8 C) / 2 L (8 T) – Pour spout, ergonomic stay-cool handles & interior measurements on both sides for left- & right-hand use. Comes with a clear, tempered-glass lid with built-in strainer (2 sizes).
- Pure Cocoa 500 g 17.6 oz / 500 g 17,6 oz – Rich, pure cocoa. Contains up to 22–24% cocoa butter solids for dense chocolate flavour. Blends easily with wet & dry ingredients.
- Baking Powder 225 g 7.9 oz / 225 g 7,9 oz – Aluminum free. Makes cakes & muffins airier.
- Coconut Lime Sweet Dip – Made with the Coconut Lime Sweet Dip Mix and greek yogurt. The Coconut Lime Sweet Dip Mix is 142 g 5.0 oz / 142 g 5,0 oz: Coconut, lime leaf & organic cane sugar. Dip sliced mango & grilled pineapple. Decorate cookies & cupcakes.
- Bake & Roll 42.5 x 30 x 2.5 cm (16¾” x 11¾” x 1″) / 42,5 x 30 x 2,5 cm (16 ¾ x 11 ¾ x 1 po) – Flexible, non-stick silicone baking mat. Bake treats; roast meat & veggies. Custom fit for the Baking Sheet.
- Baking Sheet 45 x 33 cm (17¾” x 13″) / 45 x 33 cm (17 ¾ x 13 po) – Seamless aluminum evenly holds & distributes heat. Rolled edges for easy gripping. Pair with the Bake & Roll, Perfect Petites & Waffle Mold.
Epicure kicks up your holiday cooking up a notch with products that inspire good food experiences and making memories. I’ve purchased Epicure products for years and have many favourites in my cupboard; two of my absolute must have are:
- Extraordinary Trio spices to make the well-known Extraordinary Cheese Dip™ in the Mini Baker.
- Extraordinary Trio – Versatile blends to take you from breakfast to dinner. Make classic cheese dip, quesadillas, & fish sticks. Includes Cheese, Chives & Bacon Dip Mix, 3 Onion Dip Mix, Lemon Dilly Dip Mix & recipe cards.
- Mini Baker – 500 ml (2 C) – 12.5 cm (5″) / 500 ml (2 T) – 12,5 cm (5 po) Glazed stoneware & lid keep food warm. Go from fridge, to oven, to table. Great for potlucks.
- Red Pepper Jelly to make Baked Brie with Red Pepper Jelly in the Mini Baker. Epicure Red Pepper Jelly 160 ml 5.4 fl oz / 160 ml 5,4 oz: Sweet & subtly spiced prepared jelly. Serve with cream cheese & crackers. Top baked brie; glaze meatballs. Spread on lamb or chicken burgers.
#SJHolidayGifts TWITTER PARTY
If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for more people on your list, make sure to check out the rest of our Holiday Gift Guide features and don’t forget to join us for the #SJHolidayGifts Twitter Party on December 3rd at 9pm EST where Epicure will be giving away an amazing prize! RSVP HERE.
WIN a Epicure Entertainer Collection!
Calling all cooks or to those who would love an Epicure Entertainer Collection to set you up for your holiday cooking. One lucky winner will receive 1 Epicure Entertainer Collection valued at $214.00!
This collection is the hottest gifts for those who like to see and be seen. The Entertainer Collection includes Bacon, Leek & Tomato Dip Mix, Christmas Tea, Dip & Spreader, Extraordinary Trio, Gingerbread Spices, Little Italy Sauce Mix, Mini Appetizer Plates, Mini Baker – Aubergine, Mulling Spices, Multipurpose Pot – 8 C, Paris Bistro Sauce Mix, Red Pepper Jelly & Waffle Mold.
Entry is simple, just fill in the form below. All entries will be verified, this contest ends on December 10th, 2015. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
*Open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.