Does Cheesecake really need an intro? This amazing dessert can be served up in many different ways and the great thing about cheesecake, it can be made to fit any occasion.
What a great time of year to take advantage of eating it too! Whether you’re looking for a great dessert to dish up your holiday company, or just plain old love eating cheesecake, this list is surely to have something for everyone’s taste.
So bust out your stretchy pants and get baking!
20 Amazing Cheesecake Recipes
- Easy Cherry Cheesecake with Sugar Cookie Crust
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- Smores Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
- Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Whiskey Maple Cheesecake Tarts
- Saint Lucian Chocolate Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
- Horchata Mousse Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Mason Jar No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Paleo Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Eggnog Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Pina Colada Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes
Chandra Christine O'Connor says
I’ve made cheese cakes in 9/13 pans but I still haven’t attempted in a springform pan. One of my goals for a cheesecake is trying it in them. I’ve pinned so many I want to try.
kathy downey says
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake is right at the top of my list to make for New Year’s.Thanks so much fr sharing!
kristen visser says
oh my gosh this could get dangerous lol. Cheesecake is one of my weaknesses! Absolutely delicious and look at all the different recipes. I don’t even know where I would start but I am really eying the White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake