Welcome to the 4th Be Awesome Linky Party, where bloggers come to share their AWESOME recipes, crafts and DIY projects.
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
We have had a busy week here, the kids are home for the Summer and we’re running around to keep up with them. It’s amazing how quickly these Summer days fly by and how well we sleep at night after so much time out in the fresh air.
This week I am featuring a lovely Blueberry Smoothie recipe which my 10 year old daughter developed. She even took the photo herself! Can you tell I am a proud mama right about now?
The recipe is truly delicious and I’d like to thank everyone for the kind comments you’ve left for Sydney, she’s quite pleased at the response.
Here are some fantastic features which caught my eye from last week’s #BeAwesomeParty.
Remember, if you’d like to be featured be sure to link back to our party on your blog with a text link!
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.