Happy Monday friends, I hope your day has been fantastic! Once again it’s time for the Be Awesome Linky Party where you can link up your recipes, crafts and DIY projects!
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
This week’s features were chosen by Angie from Echoes of Laughter.
Check out these fabulous projects that were linked up last week!
I adore this girl’s room with turquoise painted dresser by The Little Farm Diary.
Love how simple, yet gorgeous this watercolor abstract art turned out by Setting For Four.
Can’t wait to try this gluten-free quiche with potato crust by Almost Supermom.
I’d have a hard time saying no to one of these homemade s’more cupcakes by Alwayz Bakin’.
And here’s what some of my fellow hostesses have been up to lately:
Beautiful, yet inexpensive bedroom makeover by Echoes of Laughter
Whimsical pink LemonAid stand for “Because I am a Girl” by Fynes Designs
Easy eggs in green peppers on the campfire by Sober Julie
Yummy skillet lemon blueberry scone recipe by Sew Creative
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please do join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.